Zenka loan App is another money lending app in Kenya that offers quick loans without collateral within a minute after the application and approval of the loan you requested.
Zenka is one of the most flexible personal loan platforms on the market, giving Kenyans more control over their finances with its unique features. The Application offers a simple registration and application process. After a favorable approval decision, you will receive your loan straight to your M-Pesa account in just 5 minutes!
Zenka loan app was launched around December 2018, to provide innovative personal flexible loan products from USD 5 to USD 200 with a payment period of 1 to 61 days. Zenka is a trusted partner for thousands of borrowers in Kenya With its focus on customer satisfaction and a data-driven approach.
Also Read: Get a Loan without BVN
How Does Zenka Loan App Work?
Zenka loan app allows users to borrow money without using any of their assets as collateral by downloading the mobile application from the Google play store for android users or Play Store for iPhone users.
All you have to do is fill in all the required details, and submit the loan request. Upon approval of the loan, the borrower will automatically receive the fund in less than a minute.
To borrow money from the Zenka loan app, you’ll need to download the Zenka Loan Application from Google Playstore for free.
What Is The Interest Rate Of The Zenka Loan App?
The Zenka Loan App offers loans ranging from a low of Ksh500 to a high of Ksh30,000. The loans have a processing fee that ranges between 9-39%. However, if applying via USSD, the maximum limit is KSh10,000. Loan limit increments depend on historical timely repayments.
The maximum effective Annual Percentage Rate (APR) for any loan gotten from the Zenka loan app is 180%.
Zenka loan app does not add any hidden charges to any loan gotten from the platform. You get what you are being given. The more you pay back your loan, the more your credit score increases. This will allow the application to grant you loans frequently if you are able to maintain a good credit history.
Penalty fee of 1% per day is charged on any outstanding amount not repaid after the due date. The amount adds up each day until you pay up the outstanding loan.
How to register with Zenka on an Android smartphone
In order to register with Zenka on an android smartphone, all you have to do is follow the following steps:
- Open the Google play store or apple store to download and install the Zenka loan app on your phone.
- Open the application, and enter your personal details
- Select a security question and answer the question.
- Create a 4-digit pin to set up your account.
- Click on the (Agree and sign up) button and accept the terms and conditions
- If successful, you will receive an SMS with a 4-digit verification code.
- Enter the code and click (Done) and send it.
How to register for Zenka Loan using USSD code *841#
You can also register for the Zenka loan using the USSD code *841# or *483*101# if you do not have a smartphone. Here are the procedures to do so:
- Dial *841# on your mobile device.
- Enter your user PIN and select the (Apply for a loan) option.
- A notification will be displayed showing your loan limit.
- Select the desired loan amount you will like to apply for or select (Apply for Full Limit).
- Select the period you will like your loan to last before the loan repayment, and you’re done.
- If the loan application is successful upon verification, then the loan amount will be dispatched straight to your M-Pesa account.
Also Read: Auto Loans In Nigeria
How To Download the Zenka Loan App
As stated above, for you to download the fair money mobile app you need to visit Google Play Store to download the application or better still you can click this link to download it.
You can repay your Zenka loan within a day after the loan is disbursed to the deadline of the repayment of the loan, depending on the loan amount and the duration of time agreed for repayment.
The repayment deadline is usually 30 days (1 month) or in some cases 60 days (2 months) depending on the amount being borrowed.
How To Repay Zenka Loan Using Zenka Paybill Number
In order to repay your Zenka loan, follow the following procedures below:
- Launch M-Pesa in your Safaricom menu on your smartphone
- Choose Lipa na M-Pesa
- Select the Paybill option
- Enter the Paybill number 979988
- Input your registered M-Pesa number as your account number
- Type in your repayment amount
- Enter your M-Pesa pin
- Confirm that all details are correct and all data corresponds and press (OK).
How to repay Zenka loan via USSD
Follow the following steps to repay the Zenka loan using the USSD code *841#:
- Dial the *841# on your phone
- You will be prompted to enter your secret 4-digit PIN.
- Select the (Repay) menu option; your current loan balance will be displayed.
- Follow the system user prompts to complete the payment
- You will then receive an SMS notification, and your loan will be closed.
Also Read: LAPO Loan Application
Why Will Zenka Loan App Not Give You A Loan?
A good number of borrowers believe that the Zenka loan app has ceased offering loans. This happens as a result of numerous ‘Not eligible’ responses they receive from the loan app each time they apply for a loan.
We want to make you understand that the Zenka loan app is still very much disbursing loans for borrowers who wish to get loans from them.
You will be denied a loan if:
- Your information is incorrect
- You are owing another loan app or bank
- You have an outstanding balance yet unpaid with the Zenka loan app.
A Number Of Things Zenka Loan App Has Access To:
Here are a number of pieces of information Zenka loan app has access to after registering with the app:
- Your call information and your smartphone identity.
- Dialed phone numbers
- Zenka loan app reads your contact details
- Checks your SMS or MMS messages
- Wi-Fi connection information
- Your precise location and it tracks your GPS, network-based, and approximate location.
Also Read: Paylater Loan In Nigeria
How to reset Zenka loan forgotten password
Here is what to do if you mistakenly forget your Zenka Loan App password:
Open your Zenka loan app, click on (SIGN IN) and input your phone number.
Locate the top right of the app page, click on (Forgot PIN)
Remember the security you have chosen during registration and answer the security question
If your answer matches what you supplied initially, you will receive an SMS or a prompt stating that your PIN has been reset.
How To Contact Zenka Loan Customer Support
For any inquiry or problem you encounter, you can contact Zenka Customer Support with the following details below:
Physical Address Of Zenka Loan App Customer Support
Mirage Tower 2, 12th floor, P.O. BOX 29107-00100 Nairobi Kenya
(No money in the office, everything is digital)
Customer Support Mail: email@example.com
Phone Numbers: +254 (0) 207650878
For phone calls, contact them @020 765 08 78. You can email them at firstname.lastname@example.org. To check them out on social media, reach them on Facebook @zenkakenya and on Twitter @ZenkaFinance
Zenka loan app is one of the leading loan apps in Kenya and it has helped so many persons and businesses develop and expand. It gives you access to the requested loan with minutes of application.
If you have any questions regarding how to make money by opening bank accounts, feel free to drop me a comment. we will be happy to reply.
Thank you for reading.